We exist to serve students and our services are of both offline and online.

ONLINE SERVICES
Any student that need our services online should place the service order at Upwork Service Centre, were we have a member representative to deliver the work according to specification(s). And the job is to bind by the terms of service of Upwork. Please before placing your order at Upwork, and contact us and also read Upwork’s service term.

OFFLINE SERVICES
All our offline services are binding under the terms of services; which include:

  1. No refund of Form payment, which is client yearly registration.
  2. For CMSF, student will pay after securing a scholarship.
    For admission, 70 percent payment need to be made at clear feasibility of the admission, and remaining 30 percent at Admission Letter collection.
  3. Other services such as Visa and Passport service support will attract payment based on service.

DISCLAIMER

We are not on the verge to determine qualification of any student who is seeking for admission, rather the corresponding university will do so. Although, upon cross checking your qualification we will inform you whether the admission will be successful or not.

Note: We are free to update this term of service so before engaging to any service, please read our terms of service.

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SITE OR SITE SERVICES AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.

 
 
 
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
error: Please don\'t Copy!